Endeavour Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Happy 2024!
3.6 Patch notes EmptyJanuary 12th 2024, 2:31 am by noelbeast

» Happy Internation Lefthanders Day!
3.6 Patch notes EmptyAugust 13th 2022, 5:59 pm by noelbeast

» *Dusts off old forum* HOLY SHIT!
3.6 Patch notes EmptyAugust 13th 2022, 5:49 pm by noelbeast

» IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??????!!!
3.6 Patch notes EmptyOctober 16th 2021, 6:54 pm by noelbeast

» Remember when...
3.6 Patch notes EmptyDecember 28th 2017, 1:36 am by noelbeast

» Black Ops 2 Backwards Compatibility
3.6 Patch notes EmptyApril 16th 2017, 7:31 pm by Nay

» Happy New Year!
3.6 Patch notes EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 4:39 am by noelbeast

Top posting users this month
No user

3.6 Patch notes

4 posters

Go down

3.6 Patch notes Empty 3.6 Patch notes

Post by YourTasteInWomen April 29th 2013, 11:08 pm

Lissandra

Lissandra the Ice Witch will be released at a later date.

Cheers, good to have some specificity, I'm gonna be asked 6 times when she's released before this happens, MARK MY WORDS

Sejuani

Sejuani has been relaunched with a new model, updates to her story and a revised kit. For more information on the Winter’s Wrath, click here.

Frost Armor (Passive)
Damaging an enemy with an ability or basic attack grants Sejuani bonus armor and reduces movement-slowing effects on her for a short duration
Arctic Assault (Q)
Sejuani charges forward, knocking enemies into the air and dealing magic damage to them based on their maximum health. The charge stops after knocking an enemy champion into the air
Flail of the Northern Winds (W)
Sejuani's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage to her target and all nearby enemies. She then spins her flail, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies for a few seconds
Permafrost (E)
Passive: Sejuani’s abilities and basic attacks apply Frost to enemies
Active: Sejuani damages and slows all nearby enemies afflicted with Frost
Glacial Prison (Ultimate)
Sejuani throws a frost-forged bola in a line. If the bola hits an enemy champion, it shatters, stunning the target and all nearby enemies. If the bola reaches its maximum range without striking an enemy champion, it shatters and slows nearby enemies

Trundle

Trundle has been relaunched with a new model, updates to his story, and changes to his kit. For a full rundown of the Troll King’s changes, click here.

King's Tribute (previously Decompose)
No gameplay changes
Chomp (previously Rabid Bite)
Damage adjusted to 20/40/60/80/100 (+1.0/1.05/1.1/1.15/1.2 attack damage) from 30/45/60/75/90 (+0.8/0.9/1/1.1/1.2 attack damage)
Now slows target by 75% for 0.1 seconds on hit
Animation speed scales with Trundle's attack speed
Frozen Kingdom (previously Contaminate)
Attack speed bonus increased to 20/35/50/65/80% from 20/30/40/50/60%
Now grants 8/11/14/17/20% increased healing to Trundle
No longer grants tenacity
Pillar of Ice (previously Pillar of Filth)
Now interrupts channels
Duration reduced to 6 seconds from 6.5
Subjugate (previously Agony)
Now deals 20/22/24 (+2 per 100 AP)% max health damage instead of 200/350/500
Armor and magic resist drain adjusted to 20% from 15/20/25%
Second drain effect now applies over 4 seconds and keeps the stats for another 4 seconds afterwards instead of draining over 6 seconds

So I already have a thread on this shit, it's pretty much identical to the actual patch notes, should be easy to find, not gonna repeat myself

Brand

Pyroclasm
Now properly bounces to other targets after hitting an enemy affected by Blaze

Corki

Missile Barrage
Fixed a bug where using Missile Barrage restarted the cooldown for gaining another missile

Dr. Mundo

Infected Cleaver
Can be cast at any health value, but will not reduce health below 1
Masochism

Draven

In Patch 3.5, we changed Draven’s Spinning Axe to lead Draven more accurately when he was benefitting from movement speed increases. Unfortunately, these changes were very disruptive for dedicated Draven players and didn’t offer enough potential for skilled players to showcase their skill through covering long distances between throwing and catching. We decided to revert the change.

Spinning Axe
Reverted a recent change affecting how Draven was led by Spinning Axe, restoring prior functionality
Axe drop location will no longer be placed on the far side of impassable terrain from Draven

Ezreal

Pulsefire Ezreal
Fixed a bug where Pulsefire Ezreal would occasionally not see gold popups for some of his last hits on targets in plain view
Fixed a bug where Pulsefire Ezreal would play his death animation a second time if Trueshot Barrage was leveled up while dead

Fiddlesticks

Drain Life
Fixed a bug where Fiddlesticks would not immediately attack his target after successfully channeling Drain Life

All of this is patch notes and QoL changes, GJ

With our previous patch changes, we increased Karma’s overall usability and Mantra generation. These changes are more focused on smoothing out Karma’s early game presence by giving a damage increase to Inner Flame’s lower levels and buffing Inspire to make it far more effective at level one.

Additionally, by lowering the cooldowns of three of Karma’s abilities – including her Mantra – Karma will synergize better with Gathering Fire, allowing her to scale into late game.

Inner Flame
Damage increased to 80/125/170/215/260 from 60/110/160/210/260
Focused Resolve
Cooldown reduced to 16/15/14/13/12 seconds from 16/15.5/15/14.5/14
Inspire
Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 12
Movement speed bonus increased to 40/45/50/55/60% from 20/30/40/50/60%
Mantra
Cooldown reduced to 45/42/39/36 seconds from 45

Not sure if I covered this before, thin I specifically said I'd talk about it when it hit patch notes so let's go. Firstly the early q increase is alright, but I never felt her laning was that bad, she didn't really kill people easy, but the harass was pretty good, you could force people out or at leats make them scared of you until they could all in, knowing you likely couldn't, nothing really changes there though seems the damage still isn't that high, but ten if it was, it'd warrant a higher CD. The rest of it all seems to be late cdr which is good, because she felt much more pokey anyway rather than an all in burst champ, so it'll help her get more shit off when the team fight kicks off and give her more force beforehand, still not sure if she's actually gonna bee strong though, I think she's gonna stay distinctively average.

Lulu

Mana per level increased to 55 from 50
Glitterlance
Mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 40/50/60/70/80

The general idea of this is that you now can't play aggressive as you liek and continuously kick the shit out of the opposing lane, which is obviously a good thing. If you want to be a mental fuck, you're gonna run out of mana

Malzahar

Call of the Void
Mana cost reduced to 80/85/90/95/100 from 80/90/100/110/120
Null Zone
Mana cost reduced to 90/95/100/105/110 from 90/100/110/120/130

Pretty confident, that this is pretty whatever, 20 less mana on a mid cd combo doesn't strike me as over imprtant, so I don't have a lot to say

Nasus

With a 95% movement speed and attack speed reduction at max levels, Wither was completely shutting down champions reliant on auto-attacks with no opportunity for counterplay. By reducing the attack speed slow, Nasus is still effective at suppressing champions, but his victims will now have the option to turn and fight.

Wither
Attack speed slow amount has been halved

THANK. FUCKING. GOD. Nuff said

Nunu

Consume
No longer expends Visionary if the target dies before Consume resolves

Olaf

Reckless Swing

QoL bro

Quinn

We wanted to highlight Quinn’s great strengths as an unconventional AD carry with high cross-map mobility. As such, Quinn can now use Tag Team more reliably in and out of fights, and the additional movement speed on Heightened Senses should allow her to remain more elusive in skirmishes.

For the other two changes, we gave Blinding Assault an ability power ratio so that players can gain some additional power when building items like Trinity Force or when receiving the Baron Nashor buff. For Vault, we added a mini stun on Quinn’s target as she dashes toward them, making it more reliable as an escape.

Blinding Assault
Now has a 0.5 ability power ratio
Heightened Senses
Passive as Quinn now grants 20/30/40/50/60 movement speed in addition to the attack speed bonus
Vault
Now briefly interrupts the target
Tag Team
Maximum movement speed bonus increased to 80/90/100% from 80% at all ranks
Base movement speed bonus increased to 20/30/40% from 20% at all ranks
Cooldown reduced to 140/110/80 seconds from 140/120/100
Skystrike can now be cast 1 second after activating Tag Team, down from 2.5

I don't think triforce is viable on quinn, no matter what they do, for a head off, just saying. So, the w giving move speed, just makes chasing ridiculous, consider that after you slow them, you ALWAYS proc w too, people are not getting away, at all. Plus, in team fights the hit and run burst of quinn is going to be stupid, especially seems as you can then storm back in with valor. Vault now has an "interrupt", this means she can stop charging abilities like cait, fiddle, mf, kat ultis, random as fuck. Valor is now even faster, because she just wasn't fast enough before (wut) I don't even know why this has happened, but yeah mobility through the roof, and also has a lower cd and a shorter tmie between each ult cast, which is pretty much the only thing I can agree on with these changes, because there were times when 2 teamfights would happen closer together than I could ult twice, which shouldn't be the case.

Rumble

Flamespitter
No longer prevents Rumble from automatically acquiring basic attack targets

Shen

Ki Strike
Fixed a bug that caused Ki Strike to be consumed when attacking wards

Sivir

Fleet of Foot
Now also grants its effect when Boomerang Blade and Ricochet hit enemy champions

WHY CAN'T I CARRY ALL THIS QOL

Thresh

Death Sentence and its passive were providing too many benefits at early levels with their high poke, burst damage, and lowered cooldowns. By moving the passive damage bonus from Death Sentence to Flay, Thresh players will now need to think strategically about how they level their skills.

Death Sentence
Damage increased to 80/120/160/200/240 from 80/110/140/170/200
Passive moved to Flay
Flay
Damage reduced to 65/95/125/155/185 from 65/105/145/185/225
Now has Death Sentence’s previous passive (bonus damage on basic attacks)
Fixed a bug that caused the passive's damage to be consumed when attacking wards
Fixed a bug where Flay sometimes dealt more damage than intended

NO MORE OP LVL 1 ish, he'll still have the damage but he can't have that AND the cc, gonna be interesting to see what people opt for level 1, although I think thresh now has blue team advantage through the ROOF but w/e

Udyr

With these changes, we wanted to accomplish a few separate things. First, we wanted to tone down Udyr’s overpowering early game Tiger Stance damage, but we also wanted to let him scale better into late game. These changes were implemented by scaling the attack damage ratios on Tiger Stance’s active damage.

Second, by changing the active damage of Tiger Stance from magical to physical, it should be more intuitive to itemize against Udyr. Additionally, it will also be easier for Udyr to itemize properly, as he will gain further benefits from attack damage focused items like Black Cleaver or Last Whisper.

Tiger Stance
Active damage changed to physical instead of magic
Active damage changed to 30/80/130/180/230 (+1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6 attack damage) from 30/80/130/180/230 (+1.5 total attack damage)
Active attack speed increased to 30/40/50/60/70% from 15/20/25/30/35%
No longer grants attack speed as a persistent effect
New persistent effect: Basic attacks deal 15% of his total attack damage as bonus physical damage on hit
Bear Stance
Udyr now only dashes when stunning champions

So, this was kinda expected tbh, his laning got ridiculous after they tied to buff his jungle, he'd just sit and farm in bear stance, and then when you got close he'd stun you, tiger and just tear through you like nothing before you could even repsond, and then he'd be tanky as balls anyway, so they are trying to make his damage a bi more reasonable. I think the main part is the change to pysical damage, so a cloth 5 start actually helps now

Vayne

Condemn
Range now accurately matches her attack range

Vi

Vault Breaker
Fixed a bug that caused Vault Breaker to become uncastable after activation
Excessive Force
Can no longer be cast while charging Vault Breaker

Zac

Increased transparency when in brush

Seriously, how much QoL can you put into one patch, this is getting stupid

Zed

Previously, Zed could safely farm large minion waves with Shadow Slash by consistently resetting the cooldown of Living Shadow. These changes were intended to promote aggressive play with Zed while also creating a window for players to engage on him in lane.

Living Shadow
Cooldown reduced to 18/17/16/15/14 seconds from 22/20.5/19/17.5/16
Shadow Slash
Hitting minions and monsters no longer reduces Living Shadow's cooldown
Hitting enemy champions reduces Living Shadow's cooldown by 2 seconds, up from 1

I really like this, I think it's gonna stop him surviving pre 6 against ranged AP as well now because it actually has to be him that farms, not his shadow, before you'd see zed just sit right at the back, and send in a shadow to farm with eq and you couldnt' get your abilities to the real zed, and then if you tried, he'd dodge by switching and punish you hard, now that should change.

Items

Elixir of Fortitude is meant to be an “all-in” burst of power for players looking to take control of a situation. With its low cost, however, players were simply defaulting to it as a general starting item with no significant repercussion. Increasing the gold cost of Elixir of Fortitude aligns it better with the risky strategy it was intended for.

Elixir of Fortitude
Cost increased to 350 gold from 250

Right, so taking a ward and a red pot now will only give you space for one potion. To put this into maybe a better perspective, it now costs pretty much the same as crystaline flask, so expect a huge drop in first item usage, but maybe not so much as a first back inclusion.

Alongside our Elixir of Fortitude change, we wanted to tackle ultra-high sustain starts where players were beginning the game with as many health potions as possible in order to safely sustain in lane for long periods of time. However, these high sustain starts also destroy any incentive players have to interact. Manaless champions in particular benefitted from these starts, resulting in some mana-based opponents being unable to burn through the high levels of sustained HP. We will monitor starting item builds and champions that relied heavily on high potion starts, but wanted to focus on addressing passive high-sustain builds first.

Health Potion
Limited to 5 Health Potions at a time
Mana Potion
Limited to 5 Mana Potions at a time

So the main nerf here is to the 2 ward 9 pot start, which I used on champs such as kat rumble and shen, and many other people did too. now you can only buy 5 pots, so the 2 ward 5 pot start would cost 325, leaving you with 150G spare, which is too much to buy anything other than more wards with, unless you want mana pots, but the people starting with this tend to be manaless. This makes me think that this era is either over, or people are going to start with pinks, and jungle aggression is gonna be mental

Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Upgrade cost reduced to 650 gold from 700 (total cost is now 1000 from 1050)

OH MY FUCKING GOD 50G....... It's noce, but I don't think I'm gonna be like oh wow let's buy this on this person now

Tiamat
Combine cost reduced to 265 from 665 (total cost is now 1900 from 2300)
Attack damage reduced to 40 from 50
Ravenous Hydra
Combine cost increased to 600 from 200 (total cost unchanged)

This seems fair enough, they take off 10AD and 400G (exact long sword numbers) so the gold efficiency is unchanged, except for the complete hydra which is now worse, but who cares really, only like 3 champs ever buy this tbh, and 3 is a push, if you aren't fiora, you probs did it for lols

Boots
Limited to 1 Boots item at a time

Erm, thanks?

The Howling Abyss

The Howling Abyss has replaced The Proving Grounds in custom games and the basic tutorial
A 5v5 All-Random queue has been enabled for matches played on the Howling Abyss
Restricted to players of level 5 or above
Players may reroll for a different champion in Champion Select for 200 reroll points
All players have been credited with 200 reroll points
Additional reroll points are gained by completing matchmade Howling Abyss games
Reroll point gains increase based on the number of champions the player owns
Reroll point count can be checked in the player profile.

I honestly don't care and have nothing to say, so feel free to start your own discussion on this

Game Interface

Smart Ping
Updated the ping icons to better match other game visuals
Item shop
Can now be resized by dragging from the bottom right-hand corner
Default size now determined by screen resolution

HEY GUYS THEY INLUDED SOME TRIVAL QoL STYLE STUFF FOR THE INTERFACE TOO

Leagues

Fixed an issue where the end of game screen would incorrectly show "League info processing" instead of updating immediately
Champion headers designed for each specific league have been added to the Leagues tab in player profiles
LP 'clamping' has been smoothed. Players will experience more predictable LP gains and losses as they approach 100 LP
Dodging a match in a promotional series now counts as 1 loss. This will still end your series if you were one loss away from losing it

Kinda grateful for this actually, got fed up of having to remember my LP to work out how much my last game gave me, but other than that it's more trivial shit really, as expected.

General

Baron Nashor/Dragon
Now immune to effects that would reduce their damage
Baron Nashor, Dragon, and Vilemaw kill messages are now bolded in chat
Twisted Treeline altar capture messages are now bolded in chat
Items with charges now display the charge counter in the inventory rather than displaying as a buff
Players will no longer see reconnect messages from the enemy team
Trundle has replaced Master Yi in the basic tutorial
Spell shields now only block one spell even if multiple spells hit the target in rapid succession
Blind Random has been added as a pick type in custom games. This mode works the same as All Random, but the enemy team's champions will not be displayed in champion select
Players with video cards that use software vertex shaders (primarily integrated cards like those in laptops) should see a 10-40% FPS performance improvement across all maps

More relatively unimportant stuff really, the damage changing stuff on the big monsters I dont' know about, like what actually reduces it? trundle q, maokai r, I dunno. I'm pretty unfussed about bold text but cool shit, guess it's easier to keep track of timers. Nobody cares about the tutorial. Or Yi. Bug fixes blah blah. Better FPS aww yeah

So yeah, as my sig says AND THOSE ARE MY FEELINGS. Feel free to discuss below whatever your opinion may be, and hopefully we don't get mad at any changes ;p
YourTasteInWomen
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Strikes : 0 strikes
Mic/Headset : Yes

Back to top Go down

3.6 Patch notes Empty Re: 3.6 Patch notes

Post by Jordo April 29th 2013, 11:17 pm

Players with video cards that use software vertex shaders (primarily integrated cards like those in laptops) should see a 10-40% FPS performance improvement across all maps

Ive been getting pretty bad fps drops randomly so hopefully this will help
Jordo
Jordo
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen April 29th 2013, 11:21 pm

Hopefully I can stream at 60 fps, rather than 36 now, but I don't find it that bad anyway so idc
YourTasteInWomen
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by American April 29th 2013, 11:54 pm

Omg that nasus slow nerf thank god and i hate that you can only get pair of boots takes away my 6 boot build
American
American
Colleague

Platform : PS4

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen April 30th 2013, 12:14 am

GOTTA GO FAST
YourTasteInWomen
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxi April 30th 2013, 9:51 pm

Lulu

Glitterlance

Oh well. Now I have to think what kind of build I'll go with her. Is the first semimajor item gonna be chalice of kindlegem? Or should be the build completely change?

Nasus

With a 95% movement speed and attack speed reduction at max levels, Wither was completely shutting down champions reliant on auto-attacks with no opportunity for counterplay. By reducing the attack speed slow, Nasus is still effective at suppressing champions, but his victims will now have the option to turn and fight.

Wither
Attack speed slow amount has been halved

That was expected nerf.

Thresh

Death Sentence and its passive were providing too many benefits at early levels with their high poke, burst damage, and lowered cooldowns. By moving the passive damage bonus from Death Sentence to Flay, Thresh players will now need to think strategically about how they level their skills.

Death Sentence
Damage increased to 80/120/160/200/240 from 80/110/140/170/200
Passive moved to Flay
Flay
Damage reduced to 65/95/125/155/185 from 65/105/145/185/225
Now has Death Sentence’s previous passive (bonus damage on basic attacks)
Fixed a bug that caused the passive's damage to be consumed when attacking wards
Fixed a bug where Flay sometimes dealt more damage than intended

NO MORE OP LVL 1 ish, he'll still have the damage but he can't have that AND the cc, gonna be interesting to see what people opt for level 1, although I think thresh now has blue team advantage through the ROOF but w/e

Yeah if AD Carry and support was playing in sync that would have been level 1 kill in bot lane. But like Taste said now support have to think if he/she wants to choose shield or damage first.

-Maxi
Maxi
Maxi
EnD Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen May 1st 2013, 11:35 am

Maxi wrote:
Lulu

Glitterlance

Oh well. Now I have to think what kind of build I'll go with her. Is the first semimajor item gonna be chalice of kindlegem? Or should be the build completely change?

Not sure what a chalice of kindlegem is xD but you can still do it pretty much the same, well, I can, but I max q last and play pretty much solely defensive and even if I do go agressive I use e anyway so yeah.. Guess it's a playstyle thing
YourTasteInWomen
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum