Endeavour Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Happy 2024!
Deus Ex: Human Revelations EmptyJanuary 12th 2024, 2:31 am by noelbeast

» Happy Internation Lefthanders Day!
Deus Ex: Human Revelations EmptyAugust 13th 2022, 5:59 pm by noelbeast

» *Dusts off old forum* HOLY SHIT!
Deus Ex: Human Revelations EmptyAugust 13th 2022, 5:49 pm by noelbeast

» IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??????!!!
Deus Ex: Human Revelations EmptyOctober 16th 2021, 6:54 pm by noelbeast

» Remember when...
Deus Ex: Human Revelations EmptyDecember 28th 2017, 1:36 am by noelbeast

» Black Ops 2 Backwards Compatibility
Deus Ex: Human Revelations EmptyApril 16th 2017, 7:31 pm by Nay

» Happy New Year!
Deus Ex: Human Revelations EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 4:39 am by noelbeast

Top posting users this month
No user

Deus Ex: Human Revelations

Go down

Deus Ex: Human Revelations Empty Deus Ex: Human Revelations

This is my first review, so give some feedback. I can take either positive or negative feedback.

Deus Ex; Human Revolution

Eight years ago Deus Ex: Invisible War was released. After long waiting the third part of this series was released this August. For people who like the cyberpunk inspired games, it was like dream come true.

Synopsis:

For person like me, who is a hardcore fan of Deus Ex since from the beginning, it’s all about the story: Conspiracy theories, cyborg humans against normal humans and of course punishing your villains.
Story sets 25 years before the first Deus Ex title. The protagonist is man called Adam Jensen ex-police officer, who works as security manager in one of the biggest and most powerful companies: Sarif Industries. The story begins when Sarif Industries is attacked and in the middle of attack Jensen is mortally wounded. After the attack Jensen goes surgery, where he gets new limbs and other augmentations. Now his journey to finding who attacked the company and almost killed him can begin.

Gameplay:
Creators of Deus Ex have created a nice gaming environment RPG styled First Person Shooter. Player is given multiple choices to complete missions. He/She either can go guns blazing or stealthy to get objectives. But developers put a lot effort to stealthy action. In some parts of the game, you have to rely more to stealth than shooting. For my perspective it is a big plus that you have to use stealth in FPS game.
Another nice aspect for this game is the augments. With augments player can make his character better. In example player can reduce his/hers weapons recoil or bust weakened walls with bare fists. It’s nice change if you have played just mindless shooting games.
Controls are in this game is easy to learn and tutorials are very informative.
Graphics are great and cinematic sequences look impressive. Loading doesn’t take too long for and playing is smooth.
One thing what is missing is multiplayer option. So you cannot play the campaign with your buddy. But for my opinion multiplayer for this game is useless.
Campaign for my perspective is little too short. I loved to have more story and areas to play.

Conclusion:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is great sequel for the predecessors. For my opinion is that campaign should be longer and more intensive. The game gives nice change of pace for the fast paced FPS’s out there. For my perspective the game is great but not awesome.
I would recommend this game for everyone. Even to people who do not like games that aren’t Call of Duty game.

Rating:
I will give this game 8/10 and Maxi’s recommendation.
Maxi
Maxi
EnD Retired

Strikes : 0 strikes
Mic/Headset : Yes

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Deus Ex: Human Revelations :: Comments

Post September 10th 2011, 9:44 pm by Guest

This was a really good review Max! this game looked really interesting. Nice job!

Back to top Go down

Chamii

Post September 10th 2011, 11:08 pm by Chamii

Nice maxi (: when you said review, i thought u meant a video Razz

Back to top Go down

Maxi

Post September 11th 2011, 7:59 am by Maxi

Thanks, guys.
It's kinda pointless to make video when youtube have thousands videos about same thing.
But maybe I could make a some kind a montage.

-Max

Back to top Go down

Killa

Post September 11th 2011, 8:07 am by Killa

its true people will just watch gamespot/ign reviews instead..

Back to top Go down

Post September 20th 2011, 1:24 pm by Kyle

Great review, definitely makes me want to play the game. But I also like your caution about the quality/lenght of the campaign. Helped me to decide to rent this game and play throught the campaign rather than buy it outright.

Back to top Go down

madknight3

Post September 20th 2011, 1:57 pm by madknight3

Thanks for the review. Like Kyle, I think this might be a game I just rent to beat. No co-op or multiplayer feature means it probably wont have a lot of replay value for me. And with a lot of other good games coming soon, I'd be better off saving my money.

Back to top Go down

Maxi

Post September 20th 2011, 2:20 pm by Maxi

Thanks guys. It's good to read that this review gives another point of view.

Next review is going to be for Dead Island.

-Max

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum