Endeavour Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Happy 2024!
LoL Ideas for forums EmptyJanuary 12th 2024, 2:31 am by noelbeast

» Happy Internation Lefthanders Day!
LoL Ideas for forums EmptyAugust 13th 2022, 5:59 pm by noelbeast

» *Dusts off old forum* HOLY SHIT!
LoL Ideas for forums EmptyAugust 13th 2022, 5:49 pm by noelbeast

» IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??????!!!
LoL Ideas for forums EmptyOctober 16th 2021, 6:54 pm by noelbeast

» Remember when...
LoL Ideas for forums EmptyDecember 28th 2017, 1:36 am by noelbeast

» Black Ops 2 Backwards Compatibility
LoL Ideas for forums EmptyApril 16th 2017, 7:31 pm by Nay

» Happy New Year!
LoL Ideas for forums EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 4:39 am by noelbeast

Top posting users this month
No user

LoL Ideas for forums

+8
Chipmonk
noelbeast
Killa
Rocker
American
Maxi
YourTasteInWomen
SnazzyBazzy
12 posters

Go down

LoL Ideas for forums Empty LoL Ideas for forums

Post by SnazzyBazzy May 11th 2013, 9:02 pm

I think there should be a complete lol section with a manager of it and everybody who plays lol would be a part of the section but like the competitive section that only those in the section would be able to see the posts and comment on them that would save those who don't play the game from seeing the posts and those who do play it to have privacy to play it to post whatever they need without bugging others.
SnazzyBazzy
SnazzyBazzy
Colleague

Strikes : 0 strikes
Mic/Headset : Yes

Back to top Go down

LoL Ideas for forums Empty Re: LoL Ideas for forums

Post by YourTasteInWomen May 11th 2013, 9:05 pm

The issue still remains, that closing off the section to people not into the group, makes it very hard for new people to become involved, because if they don't see the LoL section, then they have no reason to suspect one exists, and hence do not ask to be part of it, or even bring to anybody's notice that they would want to be part of it if one existed, which to them it doesn't so why would they mention such a thing
YourTasteInWomen
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by SnazzyBazzy May 11th 2013, 9:11 pm

Its pretty simple to fix that. Just take it out of general discussion and put the section on the front page
SnazzyBazzy
SnazzyBazzy
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxi May 11th 2013, 9:38 pm

As you remember we had a democratic vote about going multi-platfrom. And as the community wanted. we as a community decided to go for it.
Now few members took the initiative and went for it. People asked for section for new game. If the demand was needed the section would be created. And there was a demand. Section was created, but sadly looks like some members took it as insult, don't know why but they took it.

Still I want to ask people who seems to be annoyed about the topics about LoL.

Give us least 5 good and logic reasons why the section should be hidden?

Some of the members gave good point for the LoL section NOT to be hidden.

As right now this is in my count third time we are talking about it and lately I'm getting tired of it.

If you don't like the change, leave. Period.

(This is not pointed to anyone specifically. General rant.)

-Maxi
Maxi
Maxi
EnD Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by American May 11th 2013, 10:46 pm

I agree with maxi on this also you could think of reasons the Cod posts shouldn't be hidden either as we are not a cod only clan. not trying to insult anyone.

I know the answer might be because alot of people play it but now alot of people play LoL. There was a recent poll here "What are your current thoughts on next-gen and EnD?" 67% of the clan wanted to go multi platforum so we are testing it with lol,
link below
https://endgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t4956-current-thoughts-on-next-gen-and-end-read-and-vote-please

Other thing to note is this poll "Recent change on the forum (LoL [POLL])" Which only 16% of the clan were bothered with LoL not being hidden,

https://endgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t5193-recent-change-on-the-forum-lol-poll

Just stuff to look at Cool

Last edited by American on May 11th 2013, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
American
American
Colleague

Platform : PS4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocker May 11th 2013, 10:52 pm

Then how do people know that the competitve squads exist? It's the same concept, but it's actually worse for COD comp sections because more people seem to be talking about LoL, and anyone can join the LoL section, unlike comp where you have to tryout and get on a team to see it. Simple solution is make the LoL section a section on the front page, instead of inside General, and add something into the application template asking if they play League of Legends.
Rocker
Rocker
Colleague

Platform : PS3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxi May 12th 2013, 10:47 am

Rocker wrote:Then how do people know that the competitve squads exist? It's the same concept, but it's actually worse for COD comp sections because more people seem to be talking about LoL, and anyone can join the LoL section, unlike comp where you have to tryout and get on a team to see it. Simple solution is make the LoL section a section on the front page, instead of inside General, and add something into the application template asking if they play League of Legends.

Still ranting about this are we? Very well then.
Maybe competitive squads should post more topics then? Competitive squads nowadays looking for me like ghosts. You have to know where to look for.
Year ago competitive teams were posting like hell about their accomplishments and progress in GBs.
Post videos about your GB games, invite people to srim with you, share some of the tactics with regular members.

Do something about it, don't bitch about it.

-Maxi
Maxi
Maxi
EnD Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa May 12th 2013, 11:10 am

The point is :

- We should not lower topic A's activity to topic B's, just because there is more of A

+ Topic B's activity should be raised just as high as topic A's, if people want B

What I'm saying is instead of always saying there is too much LoL, just make some other threads instead
Killa
Killa
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by noelbeast May 12th 2013, 6:27 pm

I for one welcome our new insect overlords...erm...

LoL section, and I don't even play the game, nor do I really care about it.
Shouldn't be hidden, as sub-dividing the clan is not a good idea, but more importantly, it's completely different than competitive in the sense of how to join.

Want to play LoL with other people? Check out the forum. What to get involved in competitive with EnD? Tryout, bitch. Competitive is hidden from non-competitive members because it requires a different level of organization, competition and commitment beyond casual gaming and serves to represent our community in more "professional" gaming spheres.

The LoL section as it stands now is for members to game with one another and have fun--the primary purpose of this clan.

If and when we go truly multiplatform, then we can talk about separate sections. But for now, we've go pre-existing members who's gaming preference has shifted from COD to LoL. Let them play and organize themselves just like we always have with any other game.
noelbeast
noelbeast
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocker May 12th 2013, 9:40 pm

What's the definition of multi-platform? As far as I'm concerned, we are right now, except there's no Xbox. If a bunch of people are complaining about it, and the fix doesn't hurt anyone, then what's the problem about not doing it? Please tell me that making it private will hurt the amount of posts. Add a section into the application template asking if they play League of Legends at all. LoL is taking over the clan, not just in the forums, but I've signed into the chatbox probably 5 times to see a bunch of LoL talk. Idk, maybe this clan isn't for me anymore.....
Rocker
Rocker
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmonk May 13th 2013, 12:15 am

I warned you all.
Chipmonk
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW May 13th 2013, 1:05 am

Ok, I'm really sick and tired of seeing this arguement. It's pretty sorry that posts about a game are driving a freaking clan apart. People(in general), stop acting stupid and get over the fact that people in the clan like to play LoL. If you want more topics about CoD, you have the ability to create them. Every single person that is part of this gaming community has the ability to create a new thread for a reason. Use your abilities to solve the problems on your own. I am a CoD player and have been since GameCube was still a great system and CoD finest hour came out. I love CoD, but some of you that play CoD are getting a little rediculous by the way you are acting when it comes to this LoL arguement. THIS CLAN IS NOT A CALL OF DUTY CLAN, IT IS A PS3 CLAN THAT IS MOVING TO MULTI-PLATFORM!! If you wanted to only have discussions about call of duty and random conversation that don't relate to gaming at all, you should have joined a freaking CoD clan. Do I have a problem with seeing posts about battlefield 3 because I'm a CoD fan? NO I DON'T!! People stop being immature and get along or get the hell out of the clan. If someone has a problem with me saying what I just said, sue me. I could care less because this arguement of league vs stupid clan members has pushed me to the point where it makes me not want to be associated with you people until you get it resolved. I agree with the LoL people. Why do you care if they have their own section? It doesn't make things harder for you. Everything is going to be exactly the same for you as soon as you learn to accept it. If you take the time to just accept LoL the posts about LoL will lower because these arguements won't be filling up the recent topics and CoD players will start posting on CoD again instead of LoL arguements.
T10E_SHADOW
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordo May 13th 2013, 2:21 am

Rocker wrote:What's the definition of multi-platform? As far as I'm concerned, we are right now, except there's no Xbox. If a bunch of people are complaining about it, and the fix doesn't hurt anyone, then what's the problem about not doing it? Please tell me that making it private will hurt the amount of posts. Add a section into the application template asking if they play League of Legends at all. LoL is taking over the clan, not just in the forums, but I've signed into the chatbox probably 5 times to see a bunch of LoL talk. Idk, maybe this clan isn't for me anymore.....

Make everything to do with CoD private i dont wanna see it and im pretty sure the members that wanna join the clan don't want to see it. Seriously this clan isn't for me if all of the CoD stuff stays
Jordo
Jordo
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocker May 13th 2013, 2:28 am

Jordo wrote:
Rocker wrote:What's the definition of multi-platform? As far as I'm concerned, we are right now, except there's no Xbox. If a bunch of people are complaining about it, and the fix doesn't hurt anyone, then what's the problem about not doing it? Please tell me that making it private will hurt the amount of posts. Add a section into the application template asking if they play League of Legends at all. LoL is taking over the clan, not just in the forums, but I've signed into the chatbox probably 5 times to see a bunch of LoL talk. Idk, maybe this clan isn't for me anymore.....

Make everything to do with CoD private i dont wanna see it and im pretty sure the members that wanna join the clan don't want to see it. Seriously this clan isn't for me if all of the CoD stuff stays
LMAO. I'm not even going to respond to that. I'm actually in shock that someone that joined a clan fully knowing that it was mostly CoD would say something like that
Rocker
Rocker
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by noelbeast May 13th 2013, 5:17 am

WARNING TO ALL FROM THIS POINT FORWARD IN THIS THREAD:

Keep it civil, or face a strike
noelbeast
noelbeast
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa May 13th 2013, 8:58 am

Can we not just close the thread Very Happy
Killa
Killa
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW May 13th 2013, 12:16 pm

Killa wrote:Can we not just close the thread Very Happy

I agree, I think that these arguements just need to be closed right from the start.
T10E_SHADOW
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Grimms May 13th 2013, 1:04 pm

T10E_SHADOW wrote:
Killa wrote:Can we not just close the thread Very Happy

I agree, I think that these arguements just need to be closed right from the start.

Just come on over to the union discussion instead, that's what its there for. The exact opinion that's in the OP is already represented in that thread and there's a discussion regarding it Smile
Mr_Grimms
Mr_Grimms
Union Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by I-NoScoped-You May 16th 2013, 11:40 pm

Rocker wrote:
Jordo wrote:

LMAO. I'm not even going to respond to that. I'm actually in shock that someone that joined a clan fully knowing that it was mostly CoD would say something like that

I'm fairly positive that was sarcasm. But this is getting out of hand.

There are only a few people left complaining about the LoL section. If it's truly here to stay, then why not just give a strike to the people who continuously complain/raise hell/nag/whine/and otherwise attempt to put a divider between people who play league and people who play duty. We're all here to have fun, but if your priority in this clan is to whine and complain about how inconvenient it is for you to keep your own duty related discussions going and tear us down for being excited about a game/having fun discussing it, then why not just leave and join a COD only clan?
I-NoScoped-You
I-NoScoped-You
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by T10E_SHADOW May 16th 2013, 11:43 pm

I'm with no-scoped. I'm extremely tired of these conversations
T10E_SHADOW
T10E_SHADOW
Colleague