» League of Legends?
July 18th 2016, 10:57 am by Killa

Top posting users this month
noelbeast

LoL: Freljordian remakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoL: Freljordian remakes

Post by YourTasteInWomen on April 7th 2013, 5:14 pm

So as anyone who listens to what's going in the LoL world knows, trundle and sejuani are getting their remakes, which makes me a bit sad as they are 2 very underplayed and unchanged champions, trundle being the only champ in the league to have not had any substantial change up until this point, so I'mm break them down for you, and if you want to read more about what's going on the I C&P then the S@20 link is here: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/04/42-pbe-update-wip.html#more and you are all capable of going to that if you want to see what they look like. I like the looks, and there isn't much else for me to say on it, so I'll get right into the gameplay stuff Smile

Sejuani

Frost Armor ( Passive )
This ability has been totally reworked! Now reads "Damaging enemies with an ability of basic attack now grants 10/15/20/25 Armor and reduces movement-slowing effects on Sejuani by 10/15/20/25 for 2 seconds. If she already has Frost Armor, damaging an enemy increases it's duration by 2 seconds."

I'm kinda liking this as it gives sej some more survivability in her ganking earlier on and then in teamfights later, it doesn't sound like a lot of armour, but it could matter specifically if you take a turret shot or 2 to give your lane opponent the time to kill the incredibly slowed enemy. more importantly, I think the resistance to slows is gonna hurt people as I know when I get ganked, I often just throw a slow out on their jungler and walk away, well not to her I won't be, the amount of stick she'll have is something very positive for her, and is gonna make her pretty scary.

Arctic Assault ( Q )
Now knocks up instead of knock's up enemies into the air and stops after first champion is knocked up.
Now deals 40/80/120/160/200 ( +.4 AP ) plus 4/5/6/7/8% of targets Maximum health instead of 60/90/130/170/210 ( +.4 AP ).
Mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 mana from 70/75/80/85/90.
Cooldown decreased to 15/14/13/12/11 from 19/17/15/13/11

Okay so previously on sej, there was no point getting more than a point in this ability, but now it looks like it has more viability due to that damn %of maximum hp, the thing that does damage for NO REASON urgh :/ although tbh I reckon I'm still going to be maxing it last, simply because of the toher abilities, but I won't know til I try her. Also, don't even ask about the "now knocks up instead of knock's up" I don't fucking know

Flail of the Northern Winds ( W )
Next basic attack now deals 40/60/80/100/120 ( +.3 AP ) bonus damage to target and enemies near it.
After that attack ( or after a few seconds ) she starts swinging her flail dealing 80/120/160/200/240 ( +16% bonus HP) (+.6 AP ) over 4 seconds to enemies around her instead of 12/20/28/36/44 ( |1/1.3/1.5/1.8/2% of maximum HP ) ( +.1 AP ) over 6 seconds.
Damage is no longer increased by Frost/Permafrost.

WELL THEN, here is your damage, and an absolute fuckton of it. The bonus hp scale is gonna be roughly the same as it was with max hp before, meaning apparently the old core item build will do the same w damage based on the hp, and you get more base and you get more AP, so it's gonna hurt.. a lot, although I guess the numbers look a bit better when you realise previously you were always doing double damage xD

Permafrost ( E )
Now has "Passive abilities and basic attacks apply Frost to enemies for 4 seconds."
Active now slows by 50/55/60/65/70% increased from 30/40/50/60/70%.
Active now lasts 2/2.3/2.5/2.8/3 seconds down from 3 at all ranks.

oh good, the old passive, now not availble until level 4 really in an organised jungle, meanign you won't be ganking til level 4 unless you want to really hurt your clear time. Mainly because you want both q and e to gank effectively, but you want 2 points in w to have enough clear damage to get the shit kicked out of you by red or golems. Good to see that the active is now fucking stupid at low levels too though ;p maybe now people will appreciate her more

Glacial Prison ( R )
Now Stuns both enemies hit for equal duration - 1.5/1.8/2 seconds instead of 2 seconds on first and 1 on all others.
If it does not hit and shatter, it now detonates and slows enemies around it by 90% for 1 second.

This shit seems the same, not gonna lie, shorter range ashe arrow that's easy as fuck to hit

Trundle

King's Tribute ( Passive )
Now heals for flat 2% instead of 2/3/4/5/6%.

That's a nerf any which way you look at it, which I don't think was over necessary as at low levels I never really felt his passive kick in, but I guess with the rest of his kit, at least he isn't a late game monster that outright requires you to have more than one tank.

Chomp ( Q )
No changes.

So I've put what I have to say about this in a spoiler as to not tl;dr
Spoiler:
I have nothing to say, there's no change....

Frozen Domain ( W )
Duration lowered to 6 seconds from 8.
Attack Speed increase is now 20/35/50/65/80 up from 20/30/40/50/60.
No longer grants CC reduction, instead increases healing and regen from all sources by 8/11/14/17/20%
Cooldown now 16/15/14/13/12 instead of 15 at all ranks.
Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60.

So this rpetty much justifies the lowering on his passive afterall with the healing regen it basically just makes you pick when you throw w down a lot more, and possibly gives you a reason to thinka bout maxing it before q LOL JK but it is alright, the removal of cc reduction is a blow, but an expected one tbh seems singed had his removed.

Pillar of Ice ( E )
Now slows for 35% at all ranks changed from 25/30/35/40/45%.

you have zero reason to ever max this ever, except at the end obviously, we're not remtards, you will get a cd decrease, and it's unlikely you'll ever get 2 pillars out in fight anyway unless you do a fuckton of chasing, in which case you should probably re-evaluate what the fuck the damage in your team was doing to let them get away to start off with

Subjugate ( R )
Now steals 10/12.5/15% of their max health and 20% of armor and MR instead of 100/175/250 ( +.6 AP) and 15/20/25% of Armor and MR
Second part of the drain, which doubles the stats drained from the first part, now happens over 5 seconds down from 6 seconds
Drained Stats "slowly loses" stats after drain ends and target's resistances "slowly return over 5 seconds after the drain effect ends".

So yeah, this got nerfed, for kinda obvious reason as previously, trundle would just zoom into your team, ult your tank rendering it useless and him invincible and then give you 6 seconds of pure fucking hell before restoring order o the world but still being a pain in the arse. Now he is much more moderated (Not really but you can get away with a one tank team now) (ish)

So yeah, that's what I think about those champions, I play them on occasion but neither are really a main jungler, so some of the more intricate details of the effects may not be included, so anyone who knows better, or just thinks they know better feel free to point some shit out to me, otherwise simply tell me what you think and if you agree with me or not!! Smile
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Strikes : 0 strikes
Mic/Headset : Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: LoL: Freljordian remakes

Post by Maxi on April 7th 2013, 7:51 pm

Well now.

As I see Sejuani know as same as Volibear. This means you could build Sejuani either tank or bruiser. This rework for her probably going to try raise her in the jungle tier ranks.

It is nice to see Trundle reworked. Trundle was nerfed and buffed all the time during season 2. Hopefully this balances his gameplay.

-Maxi
Maxi
EnD Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Pantera on April 7th 2013, 10:05 pm

Im only thinking about the visual update for Trundle, its so shit. Too modern, too little character. I love the way he looks now - like the old, ugly troll from the forests. Now he'll be like a cool, modern troll from the future haha, not cool at all, imo.
Pantera
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxi on April 7th 2013, 10:23 pm

Pantera wrote:Im only thinking about the visual update for Trundle, its so shit. Too modern, too little character. I love the way he looks now - like the old, ugly troll from the forests. Now he'll be like a cool, modern troll from the future haha, not cool at all, imo.

Ahem, Trundle will be a frost troll.

-Maxi
Maxi
EnD Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen on April 7th 2013, 10:35 pm

Maxi wrote:
Pantera wrote:Im only thinking about the visual update for Trundle, its so shit. Too modern, too little character. I love the way he looks now - like the old, ugly troll from the forests. Now he'll be like a cool, modern troll from the future haha, not cool at all, imo.

Ahem, Trundle will be a frost troll.

-Maxi

tru dat

also, sej was always best to just build hp, as the w damage previously scaled with it too, and the ap had pretty much no scaling, but now things like abysal sceptre and rylais could be viable, even though everything has a slow, so maybe not rylai's but liandry's will be good
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJusticar on April 8th 2013, 9:23 pm

I believe this to be great towards Sej and Trundle jungle to become more viable.

Also there is a video where Trundle can do baron at 15 minutes (new trundle). Search Stonewall008, new trundle vs baron.

New member so can't post links.

- Bloodbrothers27
SaintJusticar
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen on April 8th 2013, 9:55 pm

I imagine it takes him all fucking day, but I'll go have a look and see what it's like, maybe possible if you can sneak a pink down but yeah they should get a bit more usage, although hopefully they don't get the karma effect where champs with low usages get picked up after a remake by absolute idiots, dropping their win rates and then nobody uses them
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJusticar on April 8th 2013, 10:11 pm

Nah Blade of the ruin king is op, plus his W (loads of attack speed) so it doesn't take that long at all.
SaintJusticar
Colleague

Back to top Go down

Post by YourTasteInWomen on April 9th 2013, 2:22 pm

Yeah but you only need their jungler to go top river, or top/mid to roam it and you're fucked as I imagine he can't take baron and also duel, plus 15 min kingblade sounds like you're fed as fuck anyway and if you maange to get that you won't have any other items, and I would say if you weren't getting fed you'd have a madreds or something for clear, but, having not tried it, I can't really say
YourTasteInWomen
Youtube Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top